Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cake/Cupcake Topper!

Good news darlings, Diaper Cake & Such now also makes cake/cupcake toppers! Nothing fancy as I'm not a designer or an expert with any kind of canggih software and what not, but I adore cute cupcake toppers and I can design them for you at a very minimal fees, in accordance to your party theme. Be it a baby shower, a birthday or just about anything.

How it works? You tell me what you want. I'll design for you and email you the design, then you go to your neaby printing shop and have them printed out. Or you could also let me do the printing and cutting process or even up to the final product, with ribbon and all. It really is up to you!

Here are two samples, cupcake topper for first birthday and cupcake topper for baby shower. Oh yes, I can also design matching invitation or thank you card for you! But yeah, nothing too fancy, I'm no designer. If you like what you see, you know where to reach me: jumjumatun(at)yahoo(dot)com!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diapercakeandsuch 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.