Thursday, October 11, 2012

Baby Gift Basket On A Budget (3) & (4)

This is an order from a group of friends for two lucky babies and they requested to include a gift for the babies' older siblings. How thoughtful of them!
 
 
This one is for a baby girl. I decide to avoid the usual pinkish stuffs and go with bright, red this time (I kinda know the mom from social networks, I think she rocks and that she might like these red hot stuffs. I hope she will!)


 The book is the gift for the older sister.
 
 
And this is the second order, for a baby boy. I super adore the monster romper and bib. Tried looking for more of the same bib but to no avail.


 
 Yes the book is a gift for the baby's older brother.
 
 
Net-wrapped & boxed, ready to go!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diapercakeandsuch 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.