Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Naughty Newlyweds Gift Basket

Here's a kinda naughty one. Hehe. When the customer placed her order for a wedding gift basket, I immediately thought of a new house theme or something like that but apparently, the newlyweds still live with the wife's parents so I had to scrap that idea. A spa basket would be lovely but it is common and kinda expensive (if you want the good stuffs) so I came up with this bedroom theme and yes, I did check whether the couple is the shy type, you wouldn't want to be giving this naughty gift basket to a pair of ustazah-ustaz, do you? Eeeek.

So yeah, they aren't, they're cool, so here it is!


Isn't that the cutest bell? They have 'Ring for Coffee' bell too! Maybe I'll get that for a coffee lover gift basket one day ;)

On the left is a Body Shop 'Sensual' aromatic massage oil. And the framed quotes? I did it myself. The advice is supposed to read 'Never go to bed angry. Stay up and fight', but I added the Make Love part, simply because ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diapercakeandsuch 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.