Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Teenage Dream Gift Basket

A birthday gift for a 13 year old girl! I forgot what I liked when I was 13 but I do remember that I really liked doodling so I included the Positive Ideas notebook, in case she's into it as well. I googled for gift ideas but the ideas that popped up was the kind that doesn't fit this sweet, hijab-wearing girl so I decided to just go with my own ideas. The shawl was the customer's request and I had it custom-made (for teenager size) by LizOthman (I'm a huge fan!), from her Phineas collection. And the others are 10 Srikandi book from Ana Muslim collection, accessory container and Bakes & Cakes recipes in a tin (I hope she's into baking, like most girls are!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diapercakeandsuch 2011 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.